Cemb’s new SM1120 is an automatic high performance tire changer designed primarily for low profile, UHP and run flat tires. The center post dual bead breaker design, large wheel capacity (30”) and dual fit mounting head sets this machine apart when handling ALL of today’s and tomorrow’s tires and wheels.
Features and Benefits
• PARALLEL ARM: with memory lock (PATENTED)
• Double Arm/Disc air operated bead loosening unit (PATENTED)
• POWER-OUT SYSTEM: Double-effect cylinder with stroke limiter (PATENTED)
• Wheel lift
• Two speed rotation by pedal
• Tire inflation by pedal
• Equipped with Press Arm
• CEMBlast Tubeless tire bead seating system
• Dual Fit System
*Innovative universal system “DUAL FIT” that allows, by a single device, to meet all the specific mounting and demounting needs of any kind of tires.
A simple adjustment allows to operate in a safe, fast and effective way, on UHP super-low profile and run-flat tires in leverless mode, or in standard mode, by a traditional mounting head, on soft shoulder high profile tires and light truck tires.
• Rim Clamping Range 12" - 30"
• Maximum Tire Outside 47"
• Operating Pressure 145 psi (10 bar)
• 2,630 lbs of Bead Breaker Force (Roller unit)
• 7,056 lbs of Bead Breaker Force (Smart Blade)
• Maximum Tire Width 16"
CEMB Tilt Back Leverless Car & Light Truck Tire Changer